What Are Alternatives if LTC isn’t Right for You?
Almost 70% of Americans aged 65 or older will require long-term care. This type of care includes non-medical services such as bathing, dressing,...
4 Tips for a Less Stressful Summer
Not all stress is bad. After all, in certain situations, stress can be life-saving. Also known as our “fight-or-flight” response, stress exists as...
Veteran and Medicare Benefits Work Together
The U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) recommends that veterans with VA health care enroll in Medicare Parts A and B once they become...
What are the Safest States From Natural Disasters?
On the nightly news, a seemingly reoccurring theme is breaking stories about the latest natural disaster. We routinely see wildfires in the west,...
How to Choose an In-Home Care Provider for Your Loved One in 5 Steps
Bringing in extra help at home can relieve the stress placed upon you and your family when caring for a loved one. But selecting the right in-home...
7 Myths About Your Back Pain
At some point in our lives, 80% of us will experience back pain. It could be an annoying ache or a sudden, stabbing sensation. Either way, living...
5 Foods that Will Help Keep Your Mind Healthy
Experts have concluded that environmental, genetic, and lifestyle factors like diet and nutrition cause dementia. In addition, medical conditions...
Don’t Throw Away Those Used Coffee Grounds
Estimates show about half of the world’s population drinks coffee regularly. Once the coffee is gone, most people dispose of their coffee grounds...
I’m 50 Years Old. Should I Keep My Life Insurance?
Of all our purchases, life insurance is one product we hope we will never have to use. When you were young and saddled with responsibilities, you...
How to Spot Government Imposters
Imposter scams are costing Americans billions of dollars. According to the Federal Trade Commission (FTC), scammers swindled more than $2.3 billion...
5 Mistakes to Avoid When Buying a Life Insurance Policy
Everybody makes mistakes. Under normal circumstances, we can correct our errors and learn from them. When it comes to life insurance, however, it...
Happiness Through Healthy Food
If you are anything like me, happy thoughts involving food usually include strawberry filled churros at the fair, cake with vanilla icing on my...
5 Step Checklist to Choosing a Health Insurance Plan
Health insurance is perhaps one of the most complex types of policies in the marketplace today. There are numerous considerations to be made, from...
5 Creative Spring Décor Ideas
Ah, spring! A time when the Earth awakens from its winter slumber and bursts back to life. Seedlings emerge from the soil, fields of grass turn...
10 Ways to Maintain Healthy Joints
Joints allow the human body to move in many ways. Joints can provide simple, bilateral movements like the elbow, or more complicated motions such...
- Aging and Our Body’s Ability to Heal Itself
- Keeping Health Insurance After a Layoff
- Waking Up to the Impact of Insomnia
- How Life Insurance Benefits Women
- What experts say about raising the retirement age
- Coverage for healthcare treatment denied? Here’s what you can do.
- Sharing the Road with Cyclists
- Buying Life Insurance for an Elderly Parent?
- Medicaid Unwinding: Your Questions Answered
- Living Your Best Life After 60
- Buying Health Insurance: A Millennial’s Guide
- Self-Love Ideas for Valentine’s Day
- Life Without Clutter
- Set Yourself Up for Success with Your Fitness Routine
- Winter Hydration – Do I Need It?
- I’m 60+; Do I Need Life Insurance?
- Why Do I Keep Breaking My New Year’s Resolutions?
- Closing Out the Year with a Smile!
- How to Enjoy a Long Layover
- 6 Cold Weather Safety Tips
- 10 Tips for Managing Cholesterol Levels
- How Much Life Insurance Do You Need Right Now?
- 3 Top Tips for Better Posture
- Building Bone Density for Seniors
- Living Outside Your Comfort Zone in Retirement
- 3 Top Habits that Lead to a Happy Life After Retirement
- Should You Insure Your Gifts?
- Everything You Need to Know When Retiring Under 65
- 7 Benefits of Slow Travel
- Utilizing Medicare Preventative Services
- The Harsh Reality of Credit Card Fees
- Keeping Your Health Insurance Affordable
- 7 Tips to Weather Challenging Periods in Your Life
- What is a Variable Annuity? 4 Key Details You Should Know
- 4 of the Best Ways to Stay Healthy this Summer
- How to Prevent Sun Damage to Your Eyes
- 3 Tips for Safer Grilling
- When the Sun is NOT Your Friend (What You Need to Know about Sun Exposure)
- Tips to Avoid Stress Eating
- Common Exercise Pains – How to Work Past Them and When to Call for Help
- Signs Your Identity Has Been Stolen (and what to do about it)
- How Does Inflation Affect Life Insurance?
- Know the Benefits of Walking
- Do Brain Food Supplements Really Work?
- Ways You Can Spend Less on Gas
- What Are Alternatives if LTC isn’t Right for You?
- 4 Tips for a Less Stressful Summer
- Veteran and Medicare Benefits Work Together
- What are the Safest States From Natural Disasters?
- How to Choose an In-Home Care Provider for Your Loved One in 5 Steps
- 7 Myths About Your Back Pain
- 5 Foods that Will Help Keep Your Mind Healthy
- Don’t Throw Away Those Used Coffee Grounds
- I’m 50 Years Old. Should I Keep My Life Insurance?
- How to Spot Government Imposters
- 5 Mistakes to Avoid When Buying a Life Insurance Policy
- Happiness Through Healthy Food
- 5 Step Checklist to Choosing a Health Insurance Plan
- 5 Creative Spring Décor Ideas
- 10 Ways to Maintain Healthy Joints
- 3 Incredible Healthcare Smart Technologies Coming Your Way
- Do I Need a Long-Term Care Plan?
- Senior Diet: To Meat or Not to Meat
- How to Take Care of Your Personal Intangible Assets
- Dream All-Inclusive Trips to Escape the Cold
- How to Get Health Insurance if You’re a Freelancer
- Safety Tips for Driving in Winter
- Ways to Locate a Lost Life Insurance Policy
- Critical Times in Life that You Need Life Insurance
- Giving and Forgiving
- Why Buy Life Insurance on Children
- Things We Are Grateful for This Year
- What to Avoid When Switching to Medicare from the Public Health Exchange
- How to Host a Successful Virtual Holiday Party
- Is One of These Factors Keeping You from Seeking Life Insurance?
- Who Invented Insurance Anyway?
- Common Senior Micronutrient Deficiencies
- The Art of Aging Well
- Insure What? Celebrity Body Parts Insured
- Using HSAs in Your Retirement Planning
- 6 Strange Insurance Policies You Can Buy
- How Valuable Is Cash Value Life Insurance?
- Mistakes You Can Make When Exercising at Home
- Why You Should Never Lie to the Underwriter
- Forget Salad Recipes, Try a Salad “Matrix”
- Why Gardening is Good for Your Health
- Best Nutrition Apps
- Reducing Stress Through Music
- Factors that Affect Health and Life Insurance Coverage
- Thanksgiving: 4 Contactless Ways to Give Back
- Carbon Monoxide Concerns in the Home
- How to Save on Electricity for Free
- Why You Should be Grateful for the Year 2020
- Whole or Term Life Insurance
- Does a Stay-at-Home Spouse Need Life Insurance?
- Preventing Heart Health Issues
- Life Insurance for Your Newlywed Child
- Exercises for a Sedentary Lifestyle
- Post Pandemic Travel Tips
- Remote Activities You Can Do with Your Grandkids
- Benefits of Grateful Living
- Power Foods that Lift the Spirit
- How to Live Without Regrets